Sam Hart is a scientist, publisher, and artist whose work addresses multivalent systems and their responsible engagement. A Bioinformatician at Sloan Kettering, Sam works between cancer genomics and cellular engineering. He is Founder and Editor of Avant.org, an online artists' magazine for research and practice.
Full list of academic publications on Google Scholar.
- Current work in the laboratory of Dr, Michel Sadelain and the Center for Cell Engineering focuses on computational methods for the development of targeted immunotherapies.
- Collaboration with Dr. Nelson Moussazadeh & Dr. Cameron Brennan examining the evolutionary dynamics of metastatic kidney cancer.
Current editorial projects & collaborations include:
- (LISTEN) - Christine Sun Kim
- Alternative Unknowns - Chris Woebken
- Handemade Computer - Taeyoon Choi
- In Search of Personalized Time - E Roon Kang & Taeyoon Choi
- Affordance Opera - David Kanaga
- 00 - Lars Holdus, released in collaboration with PAN
- Pink Slime Caeser Shift - Jen Liu
- Supertemporal - Danny Snelson
- Power as Productive Pressure - Nora Khan
- Agalinis Dreams - Miriam Simun
- Research Tactics