Sam Hart is a scientist, publisher, and artist living in New York. As a bioinformatician at the Sloan Kettering Institute, Sam works across cancer genomics and cellular engineering. He is Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Avant.org, a distributed project space for research and practice, and curator of the online technical catalog, Research Tactics.
For complete publication record see Scholar.
- Current work in the laboratory of Dr. Michel Sadelain and the Center for Cell Engineering focuses on computational methods for the development of targeted immunotherapies.
- Collaboration with Dr. Nelson Moussazadeh & Dr. Cameron Brennan examining the evolutionary dynamics of metastatic kidney cancer.
- Handemade Computer - Taeyoon Choi
- (LISTEN) - Christine Sun Kim
- Invisible Systems - Nora Khan
- Affordance Opera - David Kanaga
- A Wet Chemical Trace - Miriam Simun
- In Search of Personalized Time - E Roon Kang & Taeyoon Choi
- 00 - Lars Holdus, released in collaboration with PAN
- Pink Slime Caeser Shift - Jen Liu
- Untitled - Sascha Pohflepp & William Stewart